Research programme: cancer therapeutics - GlaxoSmithKline/OCTC
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Developer Oncology Clinical and Translational Consortium
- Mechanism of Action DNA modulators; Immunomodulators; Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2013 Preclinical studies in Cancer in Canada, France, Netherlands, Spain and the USA
- 05 Dec 2013 Early research in Cancer (diagnosis) in Canada, France, Netherlands, Spain and USA