Ranibizumab biosimilar - Intas Biopharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Intas Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Wet age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2013 Clinical trials in Wet age-related macular degeneration in India (Intravitreous)