Ad-GMCAIX transduced dendritic cellsAlternative Names: DC AdGM CAIX
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of California at Los Angeles
- Developer National Cancer Institute (USA); UCLAs Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Class Antineoplastics; Cell therapies; Gene therapies; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Renal cell carcinoma
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2016 Phase-I development is ongoing in USA