Research programme: alpha-synuclein inhibitors - Prothena Corporation/Roche
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Neotope Biosciences
- Developer Prothena Corporation; Roche
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Alpha-synuclein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease