Research programme: neurokinin receptor antagonists - NeRRe TherapeuticsAlternative Names: NT 432; NT 949
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Developer NeRRe Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 receptor antagonists; Tachykinin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Research programme: neurokinin receptor agonists is still in preclinical trials for Undefined indication in United Kingdom (NeRRe Therapeutics pipeline, March 2016)
- 31 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in United Kingdom (unspecified route)