Eperisone controlled-release - Navipharm CorporationAlternative Names: Eperisone SR - Navipharm
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Navipharm
- Class Analgesics; Antiepileptic drugs; Muscle relaxants; Neuroprotectants; Piperidines; Propiophenones; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Back pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Back-pain(In volunteers) in South Korea (PO, Controlled release)
- 31 Mar 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Back pain (in volunteers) in South Korea (PO)