Research programme: WEE1 protein inhibitors - Almac DiscoveryAlternative Names: Wee-1 inhibitor - Almac Discovery
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Almac Discovery
- Mechanism of Action WEE1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Cancer
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2013 Early research in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2013 Research programme: WEE1 protein inhibitors - Almac Discovery is available for licensing as of 31 Dec 2013. http://www.almacgroup.com/