Falciparum malaria vaccine - Swiss TPH Institute/TelormedixAlternative Names: TMX 201 adjuvant-based Malaria vaccine - Swiss TPH Institute/Telormedix
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
- Developer Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute; Telormedix
- Class Antimalarials; Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Toll-like receptor 7 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Falciparum malaria
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2014 Phase I development is ongoing in Switzerland