Mycobacterium ulcerans vaccine - Swiss TPH Institute/TelormedixAlternative Names: TMX 201 adjuvant-based Buruli ulcer vaccine - Swiss TPH Institute/Telormedix; TMX-201
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
- Developer Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute; Telormedix
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Toll-like receptor 7 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Mycobacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2014 Phase I development is ongoing in Switzerland