RG 6125Alternative Names: RG6125; SDP-051
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Adheron Therapeutics
- Class Antifibrotics; Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Osteoblast cadherin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Rheumatoid arthritis
- Preclinical Cancer; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- No development reported Fibrosis