Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - AlzinovaAlternative Names: ALZ-101; ALZ-102; ALZ-103; ALZ-201; ALZ-301
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Alzinova
- Class Alzheimer vaccines; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein modulators; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in Sweden (Parenteral)
- 19 Dec 2011 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Sweden (Parenteral)