Research programme: metabotropic glutamate receptor negative allosteric modulators - Domain TherapeuticsAlternative Names: DT 2442
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Domain Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor 2 antagonists; Metabotropic glutamate receptor 3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jan 2014 Early research in Cancer in France (unspecified route)
- 11 Jan 2014 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in France (unspecified route)