Research programme: controlled-release therapeutics - Camurus/undiclosed companies
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Camurus; Unknown
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Endocrine disorders; Metabolic disorders; Pain; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2015 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in Sweden (unspecified route) before December 2015
- 31 Dec 2015 Preclinical trials in Endocrine disorders in Sweden (unspecified route) before December 2015
- 01 Jan 2014 Preclinical trials in Pain in Sweden (unspecified route)