Research programme: low dose naltrexone-based therapeutic - Premier BiomedicalAlternative Names: Feldetrex®
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Premier Biomedical
- Class Analgesics; Cyclopropanes; Morphinans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Neurotransmitter modulators; Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Brain injuries; Drug abuse; Fibromyalgia; Multiple sclerosis; Neuropathic pain