Research programme: ion channel modulators - Knopp Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Knopp Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Epilepsy; Neuropathic pain; Tinnitus
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2014 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in USA (Topical)
- 09 Jan 2014 Preclinical trials in Tinnitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Jan 2014 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in USA (PO)