CJ 040,714Alternative Names: CJ-040714
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Amides; Antiulcers; Benzimidazoles; Piperidines; Pyrans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Gastro-oesophageal reflux
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2016 Phase-II development is ongoing in United Kingdom (EudraCT 2005-004155-35)
- 01 Dec 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Gastro-oesophageal reflux in United Kingdom (PO)