MVI 118Alternative Names: AR vaccine - Madison Vaccines; pTVG-AR
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Madison Vaccines
- Developer Madison Vaccines; National Cancer Institute (USA); University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Prostate cancer