Granisetron intranasal - Aerial BioPharma
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aerial BioPharma
- Class Analgesics; Antiemetics; Azabicyclo compounds; Indazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy induced nausea and vomiting in USA (Intranasal)