Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Purdue Pharma
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Pain in Canada (unspecified route)
- 31 Jul 2014 Purdue Pharma completes a phase III trial in non-cancer Pain in Canada (ISRCTN54273961)
- 01 Nov 2013 Phase-III clinical trials in Pain (non-cancer pain) in Canada (unspecified route)