GSK 2881078Alternative Names: GSK2881078
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Selective androgen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cachexia
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 2015 GlaxoSmithKline initiates enrolment in a phase I trial for Cachexia (In volunteers) in USA (NCT02567773)
- 01 Mar 2015 GlaxoSmithKline completes a phase I trial in Cachexia (In volunteers) in USA (NCT02045940)
- 31 Jan 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Cachexia (In volunteers) in USA (PO)