Research programme: phosphodiesterase inhibitors - BioCrea
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Developer biocrea GmbH
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphodiesterase 10A inhibitors; Type 2 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Huntington's disease; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in Germany
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Huntington's-disease in Germany
- 04 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in Germany (unspecified route)