Research programme: phosphodiesterase inhibitors - BioCrea
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Developer biocrea GmbH
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphodiesterase 10A inhibitors; Type 2 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Huntington's disease; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Huntington's-disease in Germany
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in Germany
- 04 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Huntington's disease in Germany (unspecified route)