MP 3549.1Alternative Names: MNK010; MP-3549-1; MP-3549.1
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mallinckrodt Inc.
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours (Late-stage disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (IV)
- 18 May 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Solid tumours (Late-stage disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (IV)
- 31 Jul 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (late-stage disease, second-line therapy or greater) in USA (IV)