NRC 2694AAlternative Names: NRC-2694; NRC-2694-A
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Natco Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Quinazolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Breast cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Phase I development is ongoing in India
- 13 Jan 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours and breast cancer (late-stage disease) in India (PO)