Research programme: Influenza A virus H7N9 vaccine - Sinovac BiotechAlternative Names: Avian Influenza A (H7N9) vaccine - Sinovac Biotech; H7N9 influenza virus vaccine - Sinovac Biotech
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sinovac Biotech
- Class Influenza A virus H7N9 vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Influenza-A virus H7N9 subtype(Prevention) in China (Parenteral)
- 29 Jan 2014 Preclinical trials in Influenza-A virus H7N9 subtype (prevention) in China (Parenteral)