Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide - Beijing Minhai BiotechnologyAlternative Names: 4-valent Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine - Beijing Minhai Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Minhai Biotechnology
- Class Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2016 Phase-III development is ongoing for Meningococcal group A, C, Y and W-135 infections (Prevention in children and adults aged 2 to 30 years) in China (IM)
- 01 Nov 2013 Phase-III clinical trials in Meningococcal group A C Y and W-135 infections (prevention in children and adults aged 2-30 years) in China (IM) (NCT02003313)