Atenolol/hydrochlorothiazide/ramipril/simvastatin - Cadila PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Hydrochlorothiazide/ramipril/simvastatin/atenolol - Cadila Pharmaceuticals; Polycap 4; Ramipril/simvastatin/atenolol/hydrochlorothiazide - Cadila Pharmaceuticals; Simvastatin/atenolol/hydrochlorothiazide/ramipril - Cadila Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives; Benzothiadiazines; Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Naphthalenes; Propanolamines
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors; Thiazide diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2014 Launched for Cardiovascular disorders (prevention) in India (PO)