EGT 022Alternative Names: EG 22; EG-Decorin; EG-Mirotin; EGT022; HU-005
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator EyeGene
- Developer EyeGene; Huons
- Class Membrane proteins; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents; Platelet derived growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Pressure ulcer
- Phase I Diabetic retinopathy
- Preclinical Diabetic foot ulcer; Retinopathy of prematurity
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 2016 EGT 022 is still in phase I/II trials for Pressure ulcer in South Korea (Topical)
- 04 Feb 2014 EGT 022 is available for licensing as of 01 Jan 2013.
- 01 Jan 2013 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Pressure ulcer in South Korea (Topical)