Immunoglobulin G - Intas PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Globucel 5%
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Class Immunoglobulin isotypes
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Immunodeficiency disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2006 Launched for Immunodeficiency disorders in India (IV)