CC 100Alternative Names: CC100; CC100 Project ALS
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Originator Chemigen
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2015 Chemigen completes a phase I trial in Amylotrophic lateral sclerosis (In volunteers) in USA (NCT02050334)
- 01 Nov 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2009 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (PO)