Human papillomavirus vaccine multivalent (V504) - MerckAlternative Names: V 504
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Cancer vaccines; Papillomavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections (prevention) in USA, Sweden and Austria (IM)
- 01 Oct 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Cervical cancer (prevention) in USA, Sweden and Austria (IM)