Influenza A virus vaccine H1N1 - Green CrossAlternative Names: GC 1116
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Green Cross
- Class Influenza A virus H1N1 vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2014 Discontinued - Phase-III for Influenza-A virus H1N1 subtype in South Korea (IM)
- 01 Oct 2009 Phase-III clinical trials in Influenza-A virus H1N1 subtype (prevention in adults and elderly) in South Korea (IM)