LFX 453Alternative Names: LFX-453
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Actinic keratosis; Genital warts
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2016 Novartis completes a phase-II trial in Genital warts in USA (NCT02482428)
- 01 May 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Genital warts in USA (Topical) (NCT02482428)
- 01 Mar 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Actinic keratosis in Austria (Topical)