GSK 2634673FAlternative Names: 18F-FBA-A20FMDV2; GSK263467F
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Imaging agents; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2015 Queen Mary University of London plans a phase I trial in Solid tumours (Diagnosis) in United Kingdom
- 07 Feb 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (Diagnosis) in United Kingdom (IV)