Tree pollen allergy immunotherapy - LofarmaAlternative Names: LAIS Birch-Alder tablets; Tree-pollen allergoid - Lofarma
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lofarma S.p.A
- Class Allergens; Antiallergics; Tree pollen allergy immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis (In the elderly, Prevention, In adults) in Germany (Sublingual)
- 09 Dec 2013 Phase-III clinical trials in Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis (prevention, in adults and elderly) in Germany (Sublingual) (EudraCT2013-002129-43)