OCID 4681 S 01Alternative Names: OCID-4681; OCID-4681-S-01
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HDAC1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Solid tumours (Late-stage disease) in India (PO)
- 31 Jan 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (late-stage disease) in India (PO)