Influenza A virus vaccine H5N1 - Adimmune CorporationAlternative Names: AdimFlu-W; Adjuvanted H5N1 influenza virus vaccine - Adimmune; Pandemic influenza virus vaccine H5N1 - Adimmune
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Adimmune Corporation
- Class Influenza A virus H5N1 vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2015 Clinical development is ongoing in Taiwan
- 01 Jul 2012 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Influenza-A virus H5N1 subtype (prevention) in Taiwan (IM)