Influenza virus vaccine virosomal trivalent - Adimmune CorporationAlternative Names: AdimFlu-V; FluV - Adimmune; Trivalent virosomal influenza vaccine - Adimmune; Virosomal influenza vaccine - Adimmune
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Adimmune Corporation
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Registered Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2012 Phase-III clinical trials in Influenza virus infections (prevention in adults and elderly) in Taiwan (IM)
- 01 Oct 2012 Phase-III clinical trials in Influenza virus infections (prevention in children and adolescents) in Taiwan (IM)