Research programme: gastrointestinal disease therapeutics - Altos Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Altos Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2016 Altos Therapeutics enters into a definitive agreement with Takeda that includes an exclusive option for Takeda to acquire Altos
- 09 Jan 2015 Altos Therapeutics receives patent allowance for its D2/D3 drug candidates in Mexico
- 12 Feb 2014 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (unspecified route)