RO 0506997Alternative Names: A4I antagonist; RO0506997
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alpha4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in Spain (PO)
- 01 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Multiple sclerosis in Spain (PO)
- 24 Mar 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Spain (PO)