Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate 10-valent - Panacea BiotechAlternative Names: 10-Valent pneumococcal polysaccharide conjugate vaccine - Panacea Biotech; Nucovac; Pneumococcal 10-valent conjugate vaccine (adsorbed) - Panacea Biotech
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Panacea Biotec
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2016 Phase-I/II development for Pneumococcal infections (In adults, Prevention) is ongoing in India
- 01 Jun 2013 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Pneumococcal infections (prevention in volunteers) in India (IM)