DWJ 1366Alternative Names: DWC20155/DWC20156; DWC20156/DWC20155; DWJ1366
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Daewoong Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Gastrointestinal ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Dec 2016 Daewoong Pharmaceutical plans a phase I drug-drug interaction trial in Healthy volunteers in South Korea (PO) (NCT03005223)
- 16 Dec 2016 Daewoong Pharmaceuticals plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in South Korea (NCT02952755)
- 31 Oct 2016 Daewoong Pharmaceutical plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in South Korea (NCT02952547)