DTP-hepatitis-B vaccine (Ecovac) - Panacea BiotecAlternative Names: DTwP-hepatitis B vaccine - Panacea Biotec; Ecovac; Ecovac4; Quadruple vaccine Ecovac4
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Panacea Biotec
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2008 Launched for Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis and Hepatitis B (prevention) in India (IM)