Poliovirus vaccine live oral monovalent - Panacea BiotecAlternative Names: Monovalent oral polio type 1 vaccine; Monovalent oral polio type 2 vaccine; Monovalent oral polio type 3 vaccine; mOPV1 - Panacea Biotec; mOPV2 - Panacea Biotec; mOPV3 - Panacea Biotec; Poliovirus vaccine live oral monovalent type 1; Poliovirus vaccine live oral monovalent type 2; Poliovirus vaccine live oral monovalent type 3
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Panacea Biotec
- Class Viral vaccines; Viruses
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Market Withdrawal Poliomyelitis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2012 Withdrawn for Poliomyelitis (prevention) in India (PO)
- 01 Nov 2005 Launched for Poliomyelitis (prevention) in India (PO)