PF 06273588Alternative Names: PF-06273588
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for HIV infections (in volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO)
- 25 Feb 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for HIV infections (in volunteers) in United Kingdom (IV)
- 01 Jul 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in HIV infections in United Kingdom (PO)