DITPA - Zarion PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: 3,5-diiodothyropropionic acid - Zarion Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Zarion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cardiotonics; Diiodothyronines; Propionic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thyroid hormone modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allan-Herndon-Dudley syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2014 Phase-II clinical trials in Allan-Herndon-Dudley syndrome in Australia (PO)
- 14 May 2013 DITPA - Zarion Pharmaceuticals receives Orphan Drug status for Allan-Herndon-Dudley syndrome in USA