BIIB 061Alternative Names: BIIB061
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Biogen Idec
- Developer Biogen
- Mechanism of Action Myelin protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2016 Biogen plans a phase II trial for Multiple sclerosis in 2016 (Biogen website, August 2016).
- 31 May 2016 Biogen Idec completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT02228707)
- 01 Jul 2015 Biogen initiates enrolment in a phase I pharmacokinetics trial for Multiple sclerosis (In volunteers) in USA (PO, Capsule, New formulation) (NCT02521545)