Gallium-68 DOTATATEAlternative Names: 68Ga-DOTA-TATE; 68Ga-DOTA-tyr3-Octreotate; DOTATATE-Ga68; GA-68 DOTATATE; GalioMedix; NETSPOT; Somakit-TATE
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Advanced Accelerator Applications
- Developer Advanced Accelerator Applications; Assistance Publique - Hopitaux de Marseille; Centre de recherche du Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke; Radio-Isotope Therapy of America Foundation; RadioMedix
- Class Imaging agents; Organometallic compounds; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Neuroendocrine tumours