Research programme: invariant chain modulators - BioMmune TechnologiesAlternative Names: CD74 modulators - BioMmune Technologies
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator BioMmune Technologies; University of British Columbia
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Invariant chain modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2014 Early research in Infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 03 Mar 2014 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 03 Mar 2014 Early research in Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)