Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine - Serum Institute of IndiaAlternative Names: Pentavac; Pentavac® PFS; Pentavac® SD/MD
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator Serum Institute of India
- Class Haemophilus vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 18 Dec 2008 Launched for Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Haemophilus infections and Hepatitis B (prevention) in India (IM)