Exenatide pegylated analogueAlternative Names: PB-119; PEG-exenatide
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator PegBio
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Obesity therapies; Peptides; Venoms
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jan 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in China (SC)